Building the Enterprise of the Future with RPA
Whether you’re looking to manage a complex infrastructure, maintain security and compliance, bring new products to market faster, or gain operational speed and agility in an uncertain economy, Blue Prism delivers — with the flexibility you need to create the business you want.
From deployment on-premise, through a cloud service provider or as SaaS, to a skillful and adaptable digital workforce that continually expands to meet your enterprise needs, you can gain enhanced operational insight and control while your people reclaim the time they need to focus on great work.
What does the Blue Prism Intelligent Automation Platform do?
Intelligent automation combines the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to deliver digital workers that take away the mundane tasks human workers are overloaded with, empowering them to focus on the profit driving initiatives only people can do. Our intelligent automation platform provides everything you need to serve your customers in today’s demanding world with a secure, stable and compliant environment that propels digital transformation. We’re here to help every step of the way from automation specialists, pre-built automations and training and certification to our unrivaled customer support.
The Leading Intelligent Automation Platform (IAP)
A combination of robotics process automation (RPA) with expanded cognitive and AI capabilities makes Blue Prism different from other automation tools on the market. As a Blue Prism customer, you gain instant access to an already AI equipped digital workforce, along with the capabilities you need to build, delegate, and control your automations.
a) Design Studio:
- Drag-and-drop process automation building.
- Reuse “objects” – the events and actions that build a process – across the business.
- Updates to objects and processes are made once and saved for future use where needed.
b) Digital Workforce:
- Autonomous software robots.
- Clever technologies that mimic and learn business processes like humans.
- Equipped with AI capabilities and our six intelligent automation skills.
c) Control Room:
- Assign processes to digital workers.
- Scale task assignments and digital worker volume on-demand.
- Real-time transparency of process performance.
d) Greater Scalability:
- Digital workers can be re-assigned based on business rules.
- A secure digital workforce that scales easily & quickly.
- Faster Control Room performance.
e) Greater Extensibility:
- Control Room REST APIs.
- Leverages a complementary technology ecosystem.
- Additional component plug-in’s are easy to install.
f) Greater Usability:
- Dashboards deliver improved user experience.
- Immediate access to the health of the digital workforce.
- Easy to use for developers and non-developers alike.