Progress That’s Built Around You
Progress is the experienced, trusted provider of products designed with you, our customers, in mind. With Progress, you can build what you need, deploy where and how you want, empower your customers, then manage it all safely and securely. That way, you achieve growth even faster. Because Progress is not only our name, it’s also what we want you to achieve.
How? Our people launch into your challenges and inspirations like they’re our own—because they are. As proactive problem solvers, we are invested in your outcomes, helping you drive faster cycles of innovation, fuel momentum and achieve your goals—with confidence.
You Need The Right Software Infrastructure
Progress enables you to rapidly develop applications and digital experiences that will change what is possible for your business.
a) UI/UX Tools:
- Unite UX NEW RELEASE: Bridge the gap between UX design and development.
- Telerik: .NET tools for .NET Ninjas—UI controls, reporting and developer productivity tools.
- Test Studio: Automate UI, load and performance testing for web, desktop and mobile.
- Fiddler Everywhere: Web debugging proxy for macOS, Windows and Linux.
b) Secure Data Connectivity and Integration:
- Create a Custom Connector: Bridge REST APIs with SQL, develop with our SDK, or work with us to build a solution for your data
- Cloud and On-Premises Data: Share or consume data in a timely and compliant manner no matter the application or location or
- Embed Connectivity: Partner with the worldwide leader in data connectivity using connectors trusted by over 350 independent
- BI and Analytics: Use your preferred business intelligence and analytics tools for compliant, plug and play data access.
- Data Connectors: Leverage pre-built data connectors across Relational, NoSQL, Big Data and SaaS data sources.
c) Digital Experience:
- Sitefinity: Create and analyze successful online experiences that engage your visitors with only a fraction of the time and
resources–on prem or in the Cloud.
- NativeChat: Rapidly create and deploy purpose-built, AI-driven chatbots as virtual agents.
- Ucommerce for Sitefinity: Easily implement eCommerce experiences for complex product lines seamlessly integrated with your
critical business applications.
- Chef Infrastructure Management: Ensure configurations are applied consistently in every environment through infrastructure
- Chef Desktop: Enable IT teams to automate the deployment, management and ongoing compliance of IT resources.
- Chef App Delivery: Deliver successful application outcomes consistently at scale.
- Chef Compliance: Easily maintain and enforce compliance across the enterprise.
- Chef Enterprise Automation Stack: Deliver change quickly, repeatedly and securely with a full suite of enterprise
infrastructure, application and DevSecOps automation technologies.
e) Mission-Critical App Platform:
- OpenEdge: Build high-performance, highly-available applications in an integrated development environment.
- Kinvey: Deliver mobile and web experiences faster using open source frameworks and a low-code backend that accelerates existing
enterprise and legacy systems.
f) Digital Decisioning:
- Corticon: Automate business processes with a business rules engine designed for the most rigorous business and regulatory
- Corticon.js: Bring the power of codeless, automated rules management to serverless, web, mobile and IoT applications.
g) Secure Managed File Transfer:
- MOVEit: MOVEit Transfer ensures control over critical file transfers with encryption, tracking and access controls for secure
collaboration and automated transfers while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- MOVEit Cloud: A trusted, proven and convenient cloud-based SaaS solution, MOVEit Cloud consolidates file transfer activities
onto one system while providing full security, reliability and compliance.
- WS_FTP: Thousands of IT teams depend on WS_FTP for the unique business-grade features required to assure reliable and secure
transfer of critical data.
h) Infrastructure Monitoring:
- WhatsUp Gold: Find and fix network problems fast by monitoring your entire IT Infrastructure (physical, virtual, cloud,
applications and more).