Job Code : E-0131
- Minimum 10 years of DBA working experience building, deploying, and administering distributed Oracle RAC database management system.
- Expertise in managing Oracle database in AIX.
- Good knowledge of the Unix Shell Scripting.
- Expert experience in troubleshooting and resolving urgent/critical incidents on production systems.
- Good Understanding of Disaster Recovery Procedures.
- Good Customer Handling Skills.
- Sound knowledge of users access and database privileges.
- Good Knowledge on Upgrading the Database versions.
- Experience with installation, configuration and maintenance for 11g/12c RAC and 11g/12c ASM.
- Experience with the building, configuring, monitoring, and implementation of Oracle DataGuard technology.
- Strong RMAN backup/recovery experience on very large databases.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle performance analysis using AWR, Stats pack, SQL tracing, etc.
- Comfortable with working in a rapidly changing, technically complex environment.
- Experience with database security and database encryption.
- Experience with deploying database security patches and remediation of database vulnerabilities.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and job code.